What information do we collect?
When you place an order, fill out a survey or sign up for VIP status on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or credit card information.
How do we use this information?
The information we collect can be used in any or all of the following ways:
- Personalized experience online and in our store – Learning about your preferences let’s us create an individualized experience that suits your needs.
- Improving our website – We continually strive to improve our website based on information and feedback collected from our customers.
- Customer Service – Allows quick and effective responses to your service and repair needs.
- Processing transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason without your prior consent. The sole exception is for delivery of purchased or serviced products.
- Administration of contest, promotion, survey or other feature.
- Periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, please see the detailed instructions at the bottom of the email message.
How do we protect this information?
All sensitive financial information is submitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our database. Only those with authorization and special access rights to our system can view this information. After a transaction, your private information (credit card number, social security number, etc.) will only be kept in our system for 60 days.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your hard drive through the Web browser. This enables the site to recognize your browser, then capture and remember certain information, like items left in your shopping cart and certain other preferences for future visits.
You can set your computer preferences to warn you when a cookie is sent, or you can turn them off completely. Like most website, if you turn off cookies, our website may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the phone by calling customer service.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, conduct business or provide services to customers, and these parties are held to strict confidentiality. We may also release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property and safety and the rights of others. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for advertising, marketing and other purposes.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. In accordance, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all direction toward people who are 13 years of age or older.
This online policy applies only to information collected through our website, not to information collected offline.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our “Terms and Conditions” section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Feldmar Watch Company, Inc.
9000 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90035